Monday, September 14, 2009

Manic Monday 9-14

I may have mentioned that I am a schitzo when it comes to things.. Well really its that I am L A Z Y....It's a great idea until it means really working.. like I want my house clean... I love couponing and saving money.... I like the IDEA of cooking meals for my family... I want to garden.... I want to BLOG and write.....
ummm I want to sit on the couch eating something watching fat people Dance their Ass off for six episodes in a row...... thats usually what wins... so my house is messy.. my coupons a paper mountain on the desk, my dinner plans.. umm a box of something... and my feeling in life.. overwhelmed, overspending (no coupons clipped after all and stopping on the run) and like I am NOT doing my best SuperMin!

So here in this blog will be my Baby Step plan... because I LOVE reading peoples blogs and every idea sounds so good I want to do them ALL of course. Then I end up doing NOTHING. I got the great deal on the nearly free Automatic Shower Cleaner at Wags last week.... its sitting waiting for me to clean the shower before hanging it!
I will set my mini goals for this week.. I will be reading around some organizational blogs... some cleaning ones... some cooking ones....I know all about FlyLady... LOVE her... however I always feel like its written for the Stay at Home Mom.. right out of the gate its about getting dressed every morning.. but I HAVE to get dressed to my shoes because I HAVE to go to work. So I will be Flying at a Modified level... What I like best about her is the Baby Steps.. its hard for a Schitzo Virgo to take baby steps... I am the Veruca Salt type really.. I WANT IT NOW.. I am however sweet and quite and meek so I don't shout it out shamelessly like Veruca... Ohh Dirty little secret.. I am Shallow and Selfish!
Goals for this week-
Clean shower in our bathroom
Do 1 load of laundry each day
Clip coupons and organize for Kroger sale starting Wed.
I'll keep us posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment