Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Mom doesn't have this blog Handled!

Well crapola..
I really want to blog and be a blogger and my mind racing with all the things I want to blog about each day.
However I am lazy or tired or get to involved reading other people's blogs with the little spare time I do get.
I know its no big deal The only pressure is coming from me but man!!! I want to share with people and I want to discuss things. I am hoping to make it much more of a priority.
Alot to report- I have been very successful with my sweeps/contesting.
I won the $500 gift card to the Watters Creek shopping center and as we speak I am awaiting my check for being caller 93 on the new i93 here in the DFW area.. Its a huge format switch from Classic rock to ultra pop but I love it and it makes the day go by. If you are in the DFW area (or have a computer) then check out the station. 93.3 where the Bone was formerly. Online its i933hits.. they are having some good giveaways too and poor DJs.. I guess b/c they are newer they are going with that Caller 93 winner thing so they have to answer the phone like mad. But YAY! I am glad they did.
Had our 3rd wedding anniversary (which is also my momaversary).
I am sitting here debating getting nails. I have been debating it for about 2 months. I just want to have some splurge for myself thats genuine and makes me feel better about me.

Life is so awesome... just working to get organized, keep our heads WAY above the water, and stay sane.

Blogging more to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment