Friday, September 11, 2009

My bloggy cherry pop!!!

Welcome to my blog.
I have been reading blogs since about February of this year and keep having the best intentions of really starting one. However I get a little crazy and my good intentions give way to distraction or the evil lure of a Biggest Loser Marathon (ohh you evil people how you suck me in).
I also see so many fabulous bloggers already out there who are so awesome to share their information and I think gee its sort of being done. But then I see the hundreds of other people doing it and think you know what Min, screw that! You want to do it, do it.. I have my own style and way with things....So here I am. Ready to rock the Blogosphere...I have some goals with the blog. I would like to share deals as it is one of the highlights of my existence..getting a good deal. I also want to share some things I am trying to undertake to make my life less hectic and will be posting up those experiements and trials here.

I am so excited and can't wait to share what I know. It will have to wait though because I need to get DD Hannah off to her 4th and final dance class of the week! I do want kudos for NOT drinking a nice celebratory its friday Vodka and SobeLife Water before taking her though.
My first tip---- low calorie yummy drinking- the Zero Caloire Sobe Life water (or Vitamin water 10 I am sure works as good).. Its a whole lotta yum...a hundred measly calories.

No comments:

Post a Comment